Our tailor-made approach allows you to unlock your unique cultural potential to connect with and fulfill your purpose, and to contribute to society.
- Our first step is to gain a thorough understanding of your current situation. To help us get to know the current strengths, potential and needs of your workforce and management staff, we run interviews and surveys – then we follow up on the identified issues, working with focus groups to gain a deeper understanding (i.e., we take both a bottom-up and a top-down approach).
- In the second step, we draw upon the development needs, cultural concerns and personal values of your senior leadership team that were identified in the previous step, to develop a shared vision and an inspiring purpose statement (“parental responsibility” for the system).
- In the third step, we involve the next level of management, to work on formulating shared expectations with regard to specific behavioral (change) issues. Our aim here is to create a more broadly established orientation framework which makes the cultural issues feel tangible to your employees.
- To support the cultural development within your company and steer it in the direction of the identified goals, we hold workshops in which we facilitate discussions around the cultural content that has been formulated, and at the same time we work on building the cultural competence needed to support this content.
- At the end of the day, a company’s structure and processes also form part of the transformation program – on the one hand, they serve to translate the impetus for cultural change into specific new creative solutions, and on the other hand, they help us to cross-check whether the existing systems are helping or hindering cultural change.
We make use of a variety of supportive measures such as a buddy system, lunch & learn, and an online gamification of our curriculum to facilitate behavioral change. Finally, integrating the new values into your HR systems ensures that the new culture is sustainably embedded for the future.
Aligning and harmonising your cultural goals
Vision and values workshop
Today, most companies have a well-documented vision. However, all too often neither the leadership team nor the employees are able to translate this vision into everyday practice. The primary goal of a vision is to inspire and to provide a clear sense of purpose, enabling employees to identify with their organisation. Using a clearly structured process, we help your leadership team not only to identify their personal dreams, but to form a shared and aligned dream for the company’s future. The result is a specific, emotionally engaging vision behind which the entire organisation can rally. In this process, shared values and desired behaviours help to guide the team and make them aware of their own underlying beliefs and subconscious reactions. This strengthens their ability to consciously weigh-up and choose behavioural options that are in line with the culture that is aspired to.
In the culture workshop, the middle management joins with the leadership team to embark on a shared journey into the future, towards their shared vision. This dream inspires them with the right kind of energy and attitude, and they then co-develop the first steps that need to be taken on their path towards achieving the vision. This highly emotional experience lays the foundation for the new organisational culture, centered on growth and values, and it also serves as a lead-in for the middle management leadership workshops.